Monday, September 26, 2011

Note for the Week

Dear Mom,
This week brought a lot of interesting things. We met a bunch of new people, and have a lot of exciting things going on, and then I found out this morning that I wont be finishing my mission in Roswell. I'm being transferred to an area that is actually an adjacent ward to the one I started my mission in way back in the day. I'm really depressed about it, but such is life, it never goes the way you want it to, and I know the Lord must need me to do something there. So needless to say, It'll be a good measure for how much stuff I need to condense to get home. I did learn something cool this week though. I realized that repentance isn't about changing what you do, it's about changing who you are because of what you do. It seems so simple, but it was a major breakthrough for me. I want you to know that I know God lives, and that he loves us. I know that he is guiding and directing us, and that he wants us all to return to him. I also know that there are angels among us. I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment