Thursday, June 2, 2011

Late but....with a Reason

Dear Family and Friends,

We had transfers last Tuesday, and had a giant service project monday which is why my email is late this week. I got a new companion Elder Horne, from Kaysville. He has only been out for 3 months, and hasn't been on bike yet, so I've been hearing a lot of complaints, and had to spend a lot of time waiting. Apparently I've gotten pretty speedy in the last year. It's been fun to work with him so far. They also changed the District boundaries so now we have the Portugese Elders, which is super cool. I thought the District would shrink, but it actually grew. We're all getting excited for President Wolfert to come in next month, but saying goodbye to President and Sister King is going to be really difficult. Everything is working out for our investigator that is preparing to be baptized, and hopefully the 12th will still work. We've had a big push in the mission lately on planning and goal setting, and it's really helped us change the way we look at things. I'm getting nervous about coming home, but I try not to think about it. It's hard with all the reminders we get all day long. I don't have too much to write this week, so in closing I testify that Jesus is the Christ, the Book of Mormon is true, and this is his church on the earth in his holy name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment