Monday, June 6, 2011

Short and to the Point

Dear Family and Friends,
This week we had a scary experience, we lost the keys to our apartment, thankfully we were able to find them after some searching, and all turned out well. I must admit it scared me though. My bike has finally quit trying to fall apart (took some tlc), and is now doing very well. The weather is getting very warm, but overall isn't too bad yet. Our baptism has been moved, we're not sure when to yet, but hopefully not too far. We're getting ready for President and Sister King to leave, it's a sad time but I'm sure the new President will be great. We'll probably be moving apartments this week, so that will make things interesting, and hopefully help us be able to accomplish more. I know the Savior lives, and loves us, I know we can be a part of his great work, and I testify that this gospel is the key to Eternal happiness in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment