Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Up to his old tricks..

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been a crazy week, we had transfers wednesday, and the sisters we replaced didn't have a ride home for us, so I just about lost it there, and now we're in a totally foreign ward, living in somebody's basement, we haven't been able to meet some of the investigators we have that are getting ready to be baptized soon, and now I have a much bigger District to worry about. But it's fun, I almost forgot what it's like to be in a new area, it's so different. We've already biked just about everywhere in the ward, our ward members seem very helpful when it comes to missionary work, and they have some high expectations for us, so I'm excited to see what happens. Things are just as stressful as ever, but it's getting easier, hopefully meaning that I'm doing better. Well, I have to cut this one short, because we have an appointment to go to, but I'll write again next monday.....remeber, the church is true, the book is blue, and God's a Mormon:)

Love,
Elder Hughes

Ok, so the stinker is having us guess where he is again. His hint for this week is he's in a new zone, making 5/8 fyi. (I have no idea what that means!)

No comments:

Post a Comment