Monday, February 28, 2011

Packing Again...

Dear Family and Friends,
If this email sounds a little scatterbrained, please forgive me, because I have a hundred things going on in my head right now. We had Zone Conference Wednesday, which was a lot of fun, and a very spiritually uplifting experience. Then I got sick that night, and was down until Saturday with the flu (not fun at all), then sunday we finally started to get things working with the bishop, who we have dinner with tonight. Then this morning we find out that we're both being transferred out of the area, and missionaries aren't coming back for a while, and there's some boundary changes being made in the mission, so we have to pack and clean, and we can't tell the ward, and I'm about ready to lose my mind. It's so hard because I love the people here so much, and I want them to know, but there's nothing I can say or do to change what the Lord wants, and I would never try that anyways. And, we just found out who our new Mission President is going to be. So needless to say, things are pretty exciting/confusing/trying right now, but I'm sure we'll get through it all somehow. I would like to share with you my witness that the Lord's hand is in all things, I know this with all my heart, and I absolutely know that nothing happens by chance in this life, God is the ruler of all things. I leave this with you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love,
Elder Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment