Tuesday, July 5, 2011

News at LAST...

Dear Family and Friends,
I PROMISE I'M ALIVE!!! I haven't had any time this last week, I've been trying to be a missionary and a District Leader, and a Ward Mission Leader, and had so much going on that we never had time to email, but we had a BAPTISM!!! WHOO!!! Long story short, we were busy busy busy, and had no time to think. We had some neat experiences surrounding the baptism though. One of our investigators that we've been teaching for a couple months came to the baptism, and felt the Spirit very powerfully. Hopefully she, and maybe her husband (we're not sure he's a member(he says he is)), will be getting baptized soon. Then Sunday night, we went to visit a referral, and they turned out to be awesome. This lady and her son were referred to us by her father who is a bishop out in Utah that converted 30 years ago, and we had a short lesson, and are very excited to start teaching them. In addition, we're going to teach the Sister that just got baptizeds' son, and he should be baptized very soon as well. Needless to say it's very busy right now, and we're loving it. I hope all is well on the home front. I need you all to know that I love you, and miss you, and that I know that through the Savior we can return to the presence of God. I know our Father in Heaven loves us, and has a plan for us all in our lives, and we can be shown the way by the Spirit. I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love,

Elder Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment