Monday, July 11, 2011

News Flash

Dear Family and Friends,
This week was a slow one, until the weekend. I got to help put some new toilets in, which was a refreshing change from the norm. We also are starting to prepare the Sister that just got baptized oldest son for baptism on the 30th. We also had one of our investigators tell us that she would love to be baptized, but wants to make sure she and her husband don't get spiritually separated. That was pretty exciting, and hopefully we'll have another one getting close soon. The work here is going great! We're getting very excited for next transfer when Elder Ballard is coming to do a mission tour. We found out today that my companion is getting transferred, and I'm getting a fresh off the plane new guy. I'm excited and scared all at the same time, and still trying to figure out in my head how I'm going to do everything that I'm supposed to. It'll be tough I'm sure, but I know the Lord will help us. I hope everyone takes the chance to check out my profile on mormon.org via the new button on the blog, I think it's pretty cool. We had a bit of an incident last Friday, we had to bike all the way around our area, and my companion wound up with some sort of heat sickness, and he's been goofier than a wooden watch for a couple days. I hope all is going well, thank you for your prayers in my behalf, and all your love and support. I miss you all, and I'll see you soon (too soon in my opinion).

Love,

Elder Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment