Monday, July 18, 2011

A Quick Note...

Dear Mom,

The new companion isn't bad, he reminds me a lot of me. I finally have a companion that is taller than me, thich is cool, but at the same time he might beat me at basketball. He's doing alright with biking, but we haven't had to do anything too crazy yet. He reminds me a lot of the time like a deer in the headlights, he's just trying to soak everything up. I can't believe I drew out for the elk hunt, that is AWESOME!!! Make sure to tell dad that he knows that my gun needs a new scope on it, especially after the last adventure....We were actually supposed to have a baptism Saturday, but it got cancelled on friday morning. But, such is life. We've not had too much exciting going on this week other than lots of biking. I did get my bike fixed, without buying new pedals though....The last thing I want to do is spend any more money on that crazy thing. Anyway, I don't have lots of time so I'm going to have to cut todays letter short. Love you, talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment