Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Short and 2 the Point

Dear Family and Friends,
This week was a lot of fun, we got to work at the Temple twice helping direct parking, which was insane because people were rebellious and didn't want to do what they were told, but we managed. Then we got to go through with a recent convert, which was a lot of fun. The Temple is very pretty, but I still prefer the St. George Temple. Other than that we haven't deen able to do too much this week, on account of spending so long there. But it's been a fun week, even though my legs hurt from standing so long. I do know that the Temple is the house of the Lord, and I admonish you all to make it a priority to get there, because our Heavenly Father wants us to be with our families eternally, I testify of this in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment