Monday, October 4, 2010

Good Tiddings

Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been a slow one, and hasn't been as productive as I would've liked, but at the same time it was a week to remember. I loved General Conference, it was so amazing to hear the counsel and guidance we've been given. We don't have any baptisms coming up too soon, but hopefully we'll be able to get things going. I really don't have any funny stories this week, it was pretty boring other than the debate I had while I was on exchange about facebook and how I'll never be on there. The weather has finally started to cool off, thank goodness. My companion is whining about it being cold now, but it feels sooooo good. I would like to express my heart felt thanks for all your love, support, and prayers while I've been out here, I really do appreciate all that you do, and I hope you all know that I pray for you as well. I thank you all for your encouragement and righteous examples, and I truly hope that we may be able to work at becoming more like our Savior. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, I know he lives and loves us, I know that we have a living Heavenly Father who loves and communicates with us through the medium of the Holy Ghost. I hope all of us may be able to ponder the messages shared in General Conference, and apply them in our lives. We truly have a great blessing being members of the true and living church of Christ, and we need to show our gratitude by living as righteously and we can. I know the Lord will strengthen and bless us as we strive to do so. I love you all, and I hope you're doing well!

Elder Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment