Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Years

Dear Family and Friends,
This week was a slow one, everyone in the area was partying, and no one wanted to talk. We did however have a couple cool things happen. We had an less active member that we've been working with come to church for the first time in 6 months, and hopefully with the new church schedule she'll come regularly. We also had a member bring a friend to church that we are going to start teaching, so that was way exciting, and should be fun. We had a great testimony meeting, I got to bear my testimony, and it just felt so good to do it, and as I looked out over the audience, there were people crying all over the place, it was funny, but really cool to see the Spirit in action. I've made my new years resolution to do my best to have the Spirit with me more, and to listen to it more carefully. The reason I chose this is for two reasons, one because that's how the Lord guides us and I know that I need that guidance especially now, and if we have the Spirit with us, then we are justified (Moses 6:59). Which means that we are forgiven of our sins, or pure, and by that we can know that we are on the right path in life. I hope we all have taken the chance to make goals like this, because goals are important in our life, without them we aren't working towards somemthing, they give us direction and purpose. But, if you do make a goal please be sure to write it down, and remember it so that you can work towards achieving it. I love you all, and I want to you know that I know this gospel is true, that Heavenly Father Knows, and Loves us all, that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, and that God answers prayers. I testify to you that by studying the Doctrines of the Gospel, we can change our hearts, and become born-again to be able to put of the natural man, and become true Saints Enduring to the End, when all the Saints shall dwell with God. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment