Monday, January 17, 2011

Snowed In

Dear Family and Friends,
This week was a nice one, we were snowed in for 2 days, and the ice is still here. Everyone has been freaking out, and some people left their houses for the first time in a week yesterday. I turned 21 of Saturday , and it was hilarious. Sister King called me, and she said "whoo, you're legal, but I don't know what for." Later as I was thinking, I realized that I'm now the legal Mormon Marrying Age. Not suggesting anything by that, just making a statement. Then one of the Sisters made me my favorite cake (German Chocolate), so it was pretty awesome. Then we found out that I'm not getting transferred, which will make my time in this area more than the rest of my areas combined. Apparently there is something I'm supposed to do, and for the life of me I can't figure out what. This week was also good, because we have 2 investigators (little kids) that are getting close to baptism, and they've been to church twice in a row now. And on top of that, the Falcons LOST, so maybe we can actually get people to church now....Other than that, it's been a fun week, trudging through the snow, it was just like home, except more icy, and no one knows how to drive. I even slipped off my bike and landed on my behind. But, it's been fun, and I got lots of mail on my brithday, so I was very excited. That's about all for this week, I'd just like to ask you to study charity this week, that's what i've been looking at a lot lately, and I want to see if anyone gets what I've gotten out of studying it. The gospel is true, the book is blue, and God's a Mormon, Have a great week, love you all.

Love,
Elder Craig Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment