Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mail Please

Hello,
This was a rather strange week, we had as usual a lot of ups and downs, but there were quite a few cool experiences. ONe of our investigators had acool experience with praying about the Book of Mormon, he said that after he had asked, he felt this odd peaceful feeling, and all his troubles seemed to disappear, it was really cool. He was also able to come to church, so he is making some good progress. Hopefully we'll be able to get him baptized soon, right now we're shooting for the 9th of October. We also had a good time working with a family that we're working with, they're super cool, and they're making a lot of progress, so hopefully they can start coming to church soon (stuff keeps coming up) so that we can get them ready to be baptized. We also found out that one of our other investigators had a wild party this weekend, and has been kicked out of his previous residence so now he is no longer an investigator, and we're trying to work with his ex-girlfriend. Really interesting stuff there, because the lady we just baptized can totally relate, so we're going to see what we can do. Anyways, we also had some good times tracting, but no one was able to/wanted to talk when we came back, so that was kind of a bummer. But overall it was a good week, I had some fun times studying, and I really feel a lot better. I've been studying about how the Spirit works as I've read the Book of Mormon, and it has been quite astonishing to see how much the Spirit really does. I would encourage ya'll to try it sometime, it really is amazing. I would like to leave you with my testimony, I know that Joseph Smith is the Prophet of God that was instrumental in ushering in the Dispensation of the Fulness of Times, I know that Jesus is the foreordained Savior and Redeemer of the World, I know that we have a Father in Heaven, that knows us to the thoughts and intents of our hearts, and that he loves us all unconditionally, and that his entire Purpose and Plan for our lives revolves around us returning to live with him for eternity with our families. I know that this life is our time to prepare to meet God, I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ will prepare us for eternity if we live it, I know that God has prepared a way for our etermal progression and happiness, and that we consented to follow this plan, I know that we rejoiced when Christ was chosen as our Savior, and that we all sustained him whole heartedly, I know that Thomas S. Monson is a the Prophet of God called and chosen to lead Gods' children at this day time, of these things I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment