Monday, August 8, 2011

Letter for the Week

Dear Family and Friends,
This week was pretty regular. The weather gave us a break so we didn't absolultely die, but I'm not looking forward to this week. We're at the point where everyone keeps saying "oh about three to four more weeks, and it'll start cooling off." I'm really doubting it based on how late summer started this year, and how hot it has been. We had a really cool lesson with one of our investigators who should've finished the Book of Mormon by now, she told us she'd like to be baptized as soon as she can get her arm out of her sling(just had surgery), so we're just waiting on the doctor. I feel like it's been one of those patience building periods that I'm supposed to be learning from so I'm trying to be more positive about things. It's hard to believe that the Lord will let us suffer, but sometimes he does so we can grow. He does it because he loves, I know he does, and he wants us to return to him. I testify that this is true, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love,

Elder Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment