Monday, February 15, 2010

Mail........

Hello,

This week has been very interesting, the other Elders finally moved out of our apartment, we had an amazing Zone Conference with Elder Bruce C. Hafen, and I found out I'm being transferred.

Tuesday, I was on exchange with Elder Oyler, which was surprisingly fun. We tracted pretty much all day, and the only people we talked to were a Muslim Masque Instructor, 2 Jehovah's Witnesses, and a non-demoninational guy that was raised Baptist. On top of that it was raining, so it was pretty much a bad day.

Wednesday, and Thursday, Elder Thacker and I didn't really do anything, because Elder Thacker was trying to figure out how to split the area (still hasn't decided) and he got into an argument with the other Elders that I just stayed out of.

Friday was Zone Conference. Which was interesting, because it snowed all day, and we had to take 4 extra Elders home with us because the roads were blocked off and they couldn't get home.

Saturday we had a couple good lessons one with a newer investigator and one with a family we're teaching. We did some tracting again, but were unsuccessful. It was very windy, and we had to ride our bikes so it was a pain in the Bum. The other Elders moved, which was exciting.

Sunday we had a few investigators at church, but again all of our big people let us down and made up some excuse. Then I found out I was being transferred, and I have no time left to pack and I can't do it tomorrow, so I'm pretty much dead in the water. Sorry for the short letter, but I'm tired and I need all the time I can get to pack.
Ttyl,
Elder Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment